The Brooker Family

12/15/2011

Visiting Santa at the Millenia Mall

Last year, I took Marlee to the Millenia Mall to sit with Santa and I wanted to continue the tradition this year.  GiGi, Marlee, and I headed to the Millenia Mall this morning and got there right when the mall opened.  There is always a wait to see this fabulous Santa because he is such a good Santa and the display is fabulous!  We waited for about 30 minutes to see Santa and I knew that Marlee probably was not going to want to sit in Santa's lap even though this Santa did not have on that big (and somewhat scary) red suit.  The photographers were so awesome and skilled and told me just how to pose Marlee on my lap to where I could hold her but Santa could sit next to her and they could crop me out of the picture!  I was so excited!  The elves helped to keep Marlee occupied with some cool bouncing balls and they snapped away with the camera.  Marlee let Santa lean next to her and did not cry.  YAY for a good picture!  I was thrilled with the picture we got.  Yes, she looks a little scared in it but she is not crying and you can see her adorable outfit in it with Santa next to her, so I am a happy Mommy!  :)
Christmas 2010 with Santa
Christmas 2011 with Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment