Tonight David and Heidi hosted the Brooker Family Christmas, Italian style. We feasted on yummy lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. There were lots of yummy sweets there to enjoy as well. The cousins all had a blast playing together...it's so cute to see the big kids all playing with the 4 sweet babies. The children do a gift exchange and Marlee gave to Kolton this year and then received her gift from Ben. She loved her gift...bath toys and a cool puzzle. Thanks Ben! The Brooker girls then all exchange a gift and this year we were to bring a gift that started with our initials. Therefore, I was to bring an "LB" gift. I brought some "Lovely Brighton" pearl earrings in a "little box"! My sweet SIL picked my present and was very happy with her pearl earrings...that is, once she finally got them back after they were stolen 3 times! We had to pick a present out of the pile and then try and figure out who brought it by the intials...a little trivial at times...but oh so fun! I got a "Holiday Song" (the 12 Days of Christmas) framed so cute with a pennant banner for my house from Heidi Stephens! I love it and it fits perfectly on my wall above my fireplace! Thank you Heidi! Marlee had so much fun playing with all her sweet cousins and there were many laughs shared! Bear was hunting in Kentucky so we missed him being with us but he sent a picture during the party showing that he had killed a deer...YAY!!! The Brooker Family Christmas is something we look forward to every year and we feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family!
Aunt Denise let Marlee wear her hat since it matched her outfit so well!
Marlee opening her present from Ben!
Marlee, Ben, and I :)
Kinsloe, Margaret Nell, and Marlee having a picnic!
The Brooker Cousins!
I love my "holiday song" framed above my fireplace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment