My family celebrated Christmas this year on Christmas Eve because my mom has to work on Christmas Day this year. We all gathered at my house for a delicious dinner that my mom made. Filet Mignon, stuffed potatoes, bacon wrapped green beans, fresh hot rolls, and pecan pie. A tradition that we started 3 years ago was to each write a special message on the family tablecloth and we eat our Christmas dinner on it afterwards. Throughout the year, my mom goes over where we have written in pencil our message and embroiderers it. The tablecloth is so neat and an amazing tradition. I love looking at what everyone has written in the past years. This tablecloth is going to be so neat to see in about 10 years :) After dinner, we all loaded up and headed to my parents house to open presents! I wished I had a picture of what my parents living room looked like with all the presents. Easton and Marlee were so excited to say the least! Easton opened up his presents first and I loved his comments about each gift. He would say "Oh my goodness", "so cool", "aww man", "I love it!", etc... Precious to say the least. Marlee had fun opening her presents as well, but really just enjoyed playing with Easton's new light up noise making car! My parents and grandparents spoiled us this year as always with lots of awesome presents. Marlee got an "Anywhere Chair", DVD players for the car, a sandbox, a climber, her first Cabbage Patch doll, a baby doll stroller, a shopping cart, lots of DVD's (including Taylor Swift's concert DVD), clothes, musical toys, frige phonics, and a Taylor Swift ornament! Bear and I got new luggage, new cookware, some beautiful canvas family photos for the house, clothes, I got jewelry and a new wallet, etc... My parents, brother, nephew, and grandparents all liked their gifts as well that we gave them, so everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We are all so blessed beyond measure and thankful for this wonderful family time.
My Family :)
GiGi and Papa with their precious grandbabies :)
Love his sweet face :)
My dad got my mom live Maine lobster for Christmas!!!
Marlee loved this car Easton got for Christmas!
Marlee's new shopping cart :)
Her first Cabbage Patch doll named Macy :)
Easton got a John Deere Gator from GiGi and Papa :)
Easton and Marlee riding the John Deere Gator!
Easton let Marlee drive his new toy :)
Marlee and Easton all ready for bed in their Christmas jammies from GiGi :)
No comments:
Post a Comment