Today, Marlee got her first haircut! I was sad to cut her bangs (yes, I only got her bangs cut) but they were in her eyes and needed a trim. A sweet lady in town who cuts hair named Patty did the honors of trimming Marlee's bangs. I told her I just wanted them feathered a little and that she did! Marlee sat in my lap and was really good but then she started getting a little wiggly while she was working her magic, so a candy cane came to the rescue and Marlee sat there perfectly still eating her candy cane while Mrs. Patty finished. I collected the little bit of hair that she cut and I have it saved in a bag. I think Marlee is going to take after me in the hair department. My hair grows quickly and is very thick and hers seems to be growing the same way, so I am sure we will be getting lots of haircuts in the future! Enjoy the pictures :)
Look at those long bangs!
Marlee with her new bangs :)
No comments:
Post a Comment