The Brooker Family

12/20/2011

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

Today, we celebrated my 30th birthday!  I can't believe I am 30!  That used to seem so old but now it's not old at all!  Bear was so sweet and had flowers picked fresh out of our yard waiting on me when I woke up and a sweet card. He is a very thoughtful husband...I am a lucky wife!  My mom made me a scrumptious breakfast and we partied this evening at my parents pasture.  Friends and family gathered for a celebration and we all had a fun evening.  My grandma cooked her famous chicken that I love so much and my Mom, MIL, and other grandma cooked lots of other yummy food as well for us all to dine on.  The kids all had a blast running around in the great outdoors, roasting marshmallows, making smores, and just getting dirty!  My birthday cake was delicious and I got some awesome gifts.  I am so blessed to be surrounded in my life with such special family and friends and they all made turning 30 spectacular event! :)  I love you guys! :)
 My beautiful flowers Bear gave me :)
My sweet family :)
Brannan and I...Brannan 9 months pregnant and due to give birth in 2 days!!! :)  We can't wait to meet sweet Auburn :)
Sweet friends :)
The girls both love this car!!!
My cake :)  It was so yummy!
Pictures of me when I was a little girl...Marlee is definitely looking like her Mommy these days! :)
My Mom's cute creation :)  30 Sucks! :)
Family and Friends :)
Sweet Friends...Marlee and Emerson :)
Marlee and I getting ready to blow out my candles!
Present time!  I received so many special gifts and I loved them all.  Here are a few pictures of some of them. I love this canvas my Mom and Dad had made for me :)
My talented SIL embroidered this adorable scarf for me :)
Laura knows me well...a Yankee candle with an adorable deer stand :)
I love picture frames and this one looks perfect in my house! :)
Kari, Bonny, and I enjoying being together:)
Marlee, Ashley, Ben, and I :)  Marlee loves her sweet friend Ben :)
Marlee having fun with Aunt Shari and SIS :)
Time to roast marshmallows!  :)
I love this picture!  Marlee enjoyed a yummy marshmallow and then gave Papa a marshmallow kiss :)
Marlee with her Great-Grandpa :)
Marlee and Matt hanging out!

With all of my many blessings, family, and friends, I am ready to embrace my 30's!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment