This afternoon, we helped host a tailgate "Auburn" themed baby shower for my best friend Brannan and Tim. We are so excited about the upcoming arrival of sweet baby girl Auburn. The shower was precious...I don't think we missed an "Auburn" detail and there were lots of family and friends there to celebrate this special occasion. Marlee is so excited to have a new friend on the way and I can't wait for Brannan and I's sweet girls to grow up together! The Daddy to be and Mommy to be with their adorable gifts from the hosts and hostess.
Marlee and I dressed in our orange and navy clothes!
The precious cake!
The Hostess and Mommy To Be :)
Leigh Ann and JB had sweet baby puppies and Marlee loved playing with one of them.
Maysen and Marlee had fun playing together at the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment