The Brooker Family

12/26/2017

Pappy's Service

Today, we laid Pappy to rest in a very beautiful service that I know Pappy was smiling down on!  The grand kids all stood up on stage, introduced themselves and told what they loved most about their Papppy! It really was so heartfelt and so touching!  Pappy loved his grand kids and they loved him so much too!  The church was filled with many friends and so much family and represented what a spectacular man Pappy was!  Everyone loved him because he loved everyone and treated everyone with kindness and a smile was always on his face! I loved Pappy beyond words, he and I were very close and I will forever treasure our talks about good food, Marlee and Karsyn and all the activities they were in and how school was going, and helping him with his Facebook! Watch over us Pappy, we love you!!!


 
we were so touched that Nuno drove all the way down from Kentucky to come to Pappy's service!


After Pappy's service, the church hosted a wonderful dinner for all of us and the cousins were so sweet together!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment