Marlee and I were outside playing when she decided she wanted to make a potion. A potion made up of various things that she could put out in the back yard to catch animals like raccoons, armadillos, and pole cats (skunks). So, she gathered some flowers, pine bark and acorns and then we came in and got a bowl and she began to add all sorts of things from the kitchen. Bread, parts of her gingerbread barn, sprinkles, salt, pepper, cheese balls, etc... She used the masher and mashed it all up and then stirred it. Then she colored the animals a pretty picture. Next, she found the perfect spot in the backyard and poured her potion out and taped the picture up on the fence. She was so excited and couldn't wait to see if she could catch any animals eating her potion! I was pretty impressed with her creativity with this because this was all her idea and I loved seeing her little brain work!
No comments:
Post a Comment