It's the First Day of Preschool Today!!!
Marlee woke up around 7:30 am to a Clifford show and watched that while Mommy got her dressed. We were out the door by 7:50 am and on our way to First Baptist Preschool. On the way there she said, "Mommy will you please stay with me at school, I'm going to miss you so much" :(...good thing she was behind me and could not see my tears flowing. :( She ate her breakfast on the way to school...chocolate chip muffins :) Daddy met us at school and she was happy to see him and happily got out of the car. She put on her backpack but asked Daddy to carry her snack box because it was so heavy! We checked her in and she was ready to get to her classroom. She walked in, handed me her backpack and went straight to playing. She was excited to see Mary Kate and they gave each other a hug! Her toy of choice, the pink pony and she got busy lining up all the animals in the toy section. I told her I loved her and she said, "Love you Mommy", "Love you Daddy" and kept on playing and that was it. She did amazing! No tears or anything! I was so proud of her! Mommy on the other hand....has shed enough tears for everyone! I know she is going to have so much fun at preschool and I will definitely be watching the clock, ready and waiting to pick up my sweet girl at 11:45!
No comments:
Post a Comment