The Brooker Family

8/23/2013

Day 3 of Preschool (First Week)

Marlee has already starting coming down with a runny nose :(, ugh, the not so joys of school-new germs :/ but she was still excited to go to school!  When we arrived, she kept saying, "Mommy,  will you please stay with me at school", I reassured her that it would be okay and Mommy would stay for a little bit. When we walked in, I realized not just Marlee had a runny nose but pretty much everyone in the class.  They are definitely already building their immune systems!  Anyways, Marlee began playing and I left and she didn't even realize it for a little bit.  When I came to pick her up, the teacher said about an hour after I left, she started missing Mommy :( but her teacher is so good at loving on them and redirecting their attention and she said she got all better in just a minute.  She was excited when I got there to pick her up and happily gave me the special first week of preschool book that they had made in class.  It is so precious and a wonderful keepsake!  They talked about rain today in class and how Jesus made the rain.  Mrs. Kristin had a rain stick that she let the kids use and Marlee thought it was oh so neat and enjoyed showing that to me.  We gave Mrs. Kristin a bag of her favorite candy (Sour Patch Kids) thanking her for a great first week and a big hug from sweet Marlee.  Marlee had an amazing first week of school and truly loves it!   
Headed in to preschool!
The precious keepsake book they made in class this week :)
She was very excited to tell me that she had picked purple to do her handprint in :)
I love the picture on the left, it is her class in chapel or BIG CHURCH and she is still so sweetly and listening...so precious!
And this is a picture of her telling me about God being so strong and making the rain after I picked her up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment