The Brooker Family

12/20/2012

Happy Birthday, to ME!

Today, I turned 31!  Marlee says that I am 3 and she is 2 so I will go with the age she says I am! :)  GiGi, Marlee, and I went last minute Christmas shopping this morning and tonight celebrated with family out at the pasture!  GiGi, Papa, Frank, Easton, Kara, Big Granny, Grandma, Grandpa, Bear, Marlee, Mammy, Pappy, Bonny, Jared, Brooker, Mary Kate and I all enjoyed yummy chicken that my Grandma makes every year for my birthday as well other good fixings'.  We celebrated Bear's birthday as well with the family since he was hunting on his special day.  Our Publix cake was delicious as always and we both got wonderful presents that we love.  We are so blessed in our lives and very thankful for all of our blessings!
 Peek-a-boo!!!
 Spec, was at the celebration as well!
 Money is always a great present!
My BLOG books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment