The Brooker Family

12/24/2012

Bagwell Christmas

This afternoon we went to GiGi and Papa's to enjoy Christmas Eve with the Bagwell side of the family.  It looked as though Santa had already been there and dropped his whole sleigh full of presents!  Marlee and Easton were very excited to see all the presents and even more excited when they heard that they got to open them all up tonight!  First, we did our annual Christmas pictures!  Anyone who knows me, knows that a group picture will be taken if I am in the room. :)  But, they love me for it, I'm almost sure!  Marlee was being a wild child and acting crazy when it came time for most of the pictures, so sadly I did not get one of just her, Bear, and I, but I did get a group picture with her in it.  After pictures, Mar and E got to open up their stockings and then it was present time!  These two kids are extremely blessed!  They got so many awesome toys from everyone! We all received more than we could ever deserve and are so thankful!  After present time, we had a wonderful dinner which was cooked by GiGi and Papa and made our yearly mark by writing on the family tablecloth.  Every year, we all write on the linen tablecloth that is placed on our table and throughout the year, GiGi cross-stitches in what we wrote.  This year, we drew Marlee's feet with bows and wrote Marlee's Mistle"toes" 2012, Bear drew a fruit loader with LRH to signify his new business Lake Reedy Harvesting, and I wrote "I <3 my life as a daughter, sister, friend, Mama, and wife!"  Pecan pie was enjoyed by all to wrap up the evening and then it was time to head home to get ready for Santa!  
 Tonight, Easton got his big gift from his Daddy since he will be with his Mommy tomorrow morning, his Daddy got him a new four-wheeler and a helmet! :)  And some really cool other toys too!
 
 
A Nativity nightlight for her room!  She was so excited! 
 
 Grandma loved her Jewel Kade necklace and photo charm :)
 GiGi loved her Shutterfly book I made her for our Chicago trip!
 Easton was so excited about giving Uncle Bear the locked gun case he had gotten him at Bass Pro!
Easton was very excited about his new BB Gun his Daddy got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment