The Brooker Family

5/08/2016

Mother's Day

I am so blessed to be Mommy to my two sweet girls, Marlee and Karsyn!  I always wanted to be a mommy when I was growing up and God truly blessed me when he gave Bear and I our two girls!  I thank God everyday for allowing me to be their Mommy.  :)  I also feel so blessed to have the BEST Mom and Mother in Law in my life!  They are always there for me and my family and true role models for me to look up to!  I love them both dearly! 
Bright and early this morning, I heard Bear, Karsyn, and Marlee in the kitchen cooking up something yummy while I stayed in bed upon their request.  Soon, I was brought breakfast in bed complete with coffee too.  The girls hopped up in bed with me too and helped me eat it!  We then got ready for church and enjoyed a beautiful service.  After church, we went by and visited Nene and Pepa and the girls were so excited to give Nene her Mother's Day present!  Next, it was home for lunch followed by a long afternoons nap!  It was blissful!  This evening, we invited GiGi and Papa down for dinner and had a great evening with them and celebrating GiGi!  We missed seeing Grandma Peggy today (she is in Georgia) and we missed seeing Mammy today also, but look forward to celebrating with them later on in the week! :)  A marvelous Mother's Day it was!
Here is your breakfast, Mommy :)
And a beautiful purple orchid for Mommy :)
A blessed Mommy with my new Jack Rogers that Daddy and the girls got me for Mother's Day :)
Lots of love for Nene :)


My beautiful Mother's Day projects Marlee made for me at school!  I love them all! :)
The girls were so excited GiGi came for dinner and Marlee was excited to give her the dancing flower she had picked out for her at the store!

We love this GiGi so much!!!
The girls gave GiGi lottery tickets with a card that said, "We hit the lottery getting you as our GiGi"! They loved helping her scratch them off too!


GiGi loved her plant that Bear bought her :)

Reading cards together :)

The girls made a project with GiGi for me and were so excited to give it to me.  A string heart...a very neat project!

I love it!

Kisses for Mommy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment