We all slept good at camp last night and while Bear was cleaning up, Marlee and I decided to explore. I love FALL in Kentucky!
After camp was all cleaned we hit the road back to Nashville. We were excited to be staying our last night at the Gaylord Opryland. We arrived there at 10 am and didn't think we would be able to check in that early, but they were so nice and let us. We got a wonderful atrium view room and stayed in the cascades section. The hotel is huge and so beautiful. We had lunch at the sports bar and then all took a relaxing nap together!
We got dressed and walked around exploring our hotel for hours...literally! There was so much to do, so many shops to browse, etc... We all had a blast! Bear even surprised me at one point with a cup of Starbucks coffee to enjoy while we were walking around:) I love my hubby, baby girl, and this hotel! The only thing we missed was the boat ride you can take through the hotel...we didn't get to that section of the hotel until it was already closed...next time ;)
I always buy Marlee an ornament from each place she visits to decorate her very own Christmas tree each year in hopes that when she is older she will be able to cherish all the places she has visited. While I was in one of the stores buying her Nashville ornament, Bear and her were watching the fountain-light show. I walked up behind them and the sight just melted my heart. She was so cute with her arm wrapped around her Daddy...loving their time together!
We enjoyed a late dinner at Santa Fe Cattle Company where Marlee loved cracking the peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor(I am not sure why I didn't get a picture of this). We fly back home in the morning but have had a great Anniversary getaway and fun family time together and with Bo, Leslie, Rylie, and Baxlee!
No comments:
Post a Comment