The Brooker Family

2/14/2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The girls were so excited that it was Valentine's Day! I love them with all my heart and feel so blessed to be their Mommy!

I love their love for each other! 



Marlee was excited to take her Valentine cards to her friends today!

Karsyn was so excited to take her teachers some goodies!


I helped with Marlee's Valentine party at school and we had so much fun!  We had a chocolate fountain and the kids got to dip all kinds of goodies into the chocolate, top it with sprinkles and enjoy!


SHE LOVED IT!!

After school, we went out to spend some time with Milky and give him his Valentine bottle!  He was so excited to see us and we had a great last visit!  








I'm not sure who is going to miss each other more...
Sweetness for sure!

When we got home, I had the girls Valentines presents all out for them to open and they were so excited to receive them! 

They loved them as you can see!
When Daddy got home, he had his Valentines presents for the girls and they were so excited to receive them as well!! Marlee and Karsyn are loved girls for sure!

A great Valentines Day it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment