Marlee had a school project to complete this week and turn in today! She could pick any animal she wanted to that she didn't already know much about and research it. Marlee had to answers lots of questions about the animal and then write a paragraph about it. After completing the written part of the project, she was to create a habitat to present to the class about her animal. When Marlee brought this project home and I asked her what animal she wanted to do, she said a "Sabal Antelope"! I honestly had never heard of this type of antelope and didn't know if it was even a real one! She convinced me it was and that she definitely wanted to learn more about it! So, on her ipad she researched it in Google and it really is a cool animal that lives in Africa! Marlee, being the animal girl that she is, really got into this project and loved it! I loved watching her work on it because she was enjoying it so much! Karsyn was excited also to help Marlee pick adobe grass :) out in the yard to glue on the habitat and they had so much fun placing everything where it should be! Marlee had heard of the sabal antelope on one of her favorite shows Lion Guard! I can't wait to hear how her presentation goes at school...she is very excited to teach her classmates about this cool animal and its habitat!




No comments:
Post a Comment