The Brooker Family

1/31/2013

PUPPIES

Papa's bird dog, Blue, had seven precious puppies yesterday, five girls and two boys.  Marlee Grace had seen Blue a few days ago and I let her feel the puppies moving around in Blue's belly.  Papa called us last night to tell us the big news of their arrival so today we went out to visit them.  Marlee Grace was so excited to see them and Blue was so sweet to let us hold them and snuggle.  Marlee Grace got a hold of one of the little boy puppies and loved carrying him around in her arms.  She carried him so sweetly and did not let go or drop him but at the same time did not squeeze him.  She did perfect!  It was a heart melting moment when she started singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to him.  She was very sad when we had to leave and figured out that we couldn't bring the puppy home with us.  I see lots of puppy visits in our future! :)  I don't mind cuddling with them either, not much sweeter than puppy breath! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment