Marlee Grace has really been saying lots of cute things lately and I just wanted to note them so I will always remember these precious moments :)
Mama talking: "What is your name?" Marlee Grace talking: It's Marlee Grace, not Marlee, Mama, it's Marlee Grace
MG: "I am so hungry, Mama!", "Marlee Grace we just went out to dinner at the restaurant, why didn't you eat your dinner that we got you there?", MG: "Mama, I don't like to eat dinner at restaurants, I like to eat at my house!"
"Marlee Grace, where does Daddy work?", MG: "Daddy works so hard in the trees."
MG: "Mama, Gracie is so hungry, she needs a bone, I give her a bone". Then as she gets the bone to give Gracie, she says, "Speak, Sis" and makes Gracie bark before she will give her a bone.
MG: "Mama, I need a Reese kiss (what she calls a Reese cup)", "Marlee Grace, we don't have any," MG: "Mama, lets go buy some at the Dolla Store"
Random person in the store to Marlee Grace: "Your boots are adorable, where did you get those?" MG: "At the Dolla Store"
Right now in Marlee Grace's eyes...EVERYTHING comes from the Dolla Store (General Dollar that is)!
Marlee Grace woke up from her nap and I was busy cleaning the house, she looked at me and said "Mama, I so proud of you for cleaning my house"!
I opened a yogurt for Marlee Grace and she said, "Good Job Mama"!
"I so hungry, Mama...I need a vitamin"
An night while laying in bed watching Dora, she always says, "Mama lay with me and hold me". I love my little snuggle bug. :)
"I so cold, I need a jacket!"
"Daddy is so hungry, he needs food and water"
"Mama, just ONE more book and then I will go to bed"
She is defintely a home body right now and always says, "No I don't want to, I just want to stay at My house!"
Marlee Grace woke up from her nap and I was busy cleaning the house, she looked at me and said "Mama, I so proud of you for cleaning my house"!
I opened a yogurt for Marlee Grace and she said, "Good Job Mama"!
"I so hungry, Mama...I need a vitamin"
An night while laying in bed watching Dora, she always says, "Mama lay with me and hold me". I love my little snuggle bug. :)
"I so cold, I need a jacket!"
"Daddy is so hungry, he needs food and water"
"Mama, just ONE more book and then I will go to bed"
She is defintely a home body right now and always says, "No I don't want to, I just want to stay at My house!"
No comments:
Post a Comment