Easton started preschool today!
He is more like a brother to Marlee and stays with us often when his Daddy is working. Also with him living next door to us, he is over lots of times in the evenings as well. He and Marlee play really good together now that they are both older and miss each other when they don't see one another. Well, Easton is three and it was time for him to start preschool. We were all a little sad that he would be gone during the day but know that preschool will be so good for him. It was a team effort to get him all ready for school. Marlee and I took him shopping for his school supplies and had fun picking it all out. We talked about school, procedures, etc... and I could tell the teacher in me was really coming out as we were preparing him for school! The night before preschool, Marlee and I went to his house at bedtime and I read him "The Kissing Hand". We talked about the story and then I gave him and Marlee a kissing hand. Easton wanted GiGi, Daddy, me, etc... to have one too so he drew one on our hands. Marlee and I went with GiGi to pick him up from school and he was all smiles! He had a great day and loves school! Marlee was so excited to see Easton and they spent this afternoon playing together!
Easton and Marlee's kissing hands
Easton giving GiGi her kissing hand!
E and his Daddy all ready to go!
Of course, since Easton took a picture like this, Marlee had to as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment