Marlee was so excited to celebrate Johnny Appleseed's birthday today at school! Aunt Bonny organized a very fun afternoon for the class doing all kinds of cool apple related activities! Marlee loved tasting lots of yummy apple goodies as one of the activities. Her favorite was the apple cider!
I was excited too because I got to do a fun apple craft with the class. We made fizzy apples and the kids really enjoyed it! They painted an apple with baking soda and water and then painted over it with a mixture of citric acid, food coloring, and water and that paint fizzed as it went on. It was pretty cool!
We all enjoyed the apple party! Thanks Aunt Bonny for all the fun activities)
I was excited too because I got to do a fun apple craft with the class. We made fizzy apples and the kids really enjoyed it! They painted an apple with baking soda and water and then painted over it with a mixture of citric acid, food coloring, and water and that paint fizzed as it went on. It was pretty cool!
We all enjoyed the apple party! Thanks Aunt Bonny for all the fun activities)
Happy Birthday, Johnny Appleseed!
mmm yummy apple goodies to taste
balloons for Johnny Appleseed's birthday!
Craft time..I forgot to get a picture of the finished projects but they were all very unique red, yellow, and green apples all designed by the sweetest first graders!
(I was talking in depth explaining the fizz they were about to see) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment