The Brooker Family

8/11/2015

PreK-4 Orientation

This evening Marlee and I attended her PreK-4 Orientation!  Marlee was so excited to learn that Mrs. Kristin would be her teacher!!!  Mrs. Kristin was Marlee's teacher when she was in PreK-2 and Marlee dearly loves her!  Marlee has lots of friends in her class this year, especially her two best friends, Mary Kate and Margaret!  She is so excited to start school on Monday! Karsyn and I are sure gonna miss her though! :(  
Marlee was so excited to pick out her Matilda Jane dress and get all fixed up for Orientation!

Yes, I would say she is happy to have Mrs. Krsitin as her teacher!

she found all the ponies right away in the classroom!

she found her name on the bulletin board
best friends and best cousins :)

Mrs. Kristin loves Symphony candy bars, so we made this little treat for her and took it to her at Orientation!

No comments:

Post a Comment