The Brooker Family

2/24/2015

Big Granny's Azaleas

Big Granny has always had the prettiest azaleas in her yard!  They were always her pride and joy and each year when they bloomed she loved seeing them.  I took Marlee out there when she was a baby and then when she was just over a year old like Karsyn is now and got pictures of her with them and Big Granny loved those pictures.  The other day GiGi told us about how pretty the azaleas were at Big Granny's right now so I decided to take the girls out there and get some pictures of the girls with them.  I know Big Granny was smiling down from Heaven watching my girls play in her yard and pick those pretty flowers.  Tears are flowing as I am typing this because I truly miss my Big Granny so much and wished I could have one more day with her.  She was one of my best friends and we had a connection that I will forever cherish!  
Marlee as a baby with them...
Marlee...15 months old
Marlee and Big Granny...oh how I wished I had a picture of Karsyn with her and the flowers :(
karsyn 14 months old...Big Granny was shining down on us though today, look at how pretty and bright those flowers are :)




I am so happy GiGi joined us and we got some pictures of her and the girls...








1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are gorgeous! Sweet words of love about your granny. No doubt she is proud!

    ReplyDelete