Marlee loves to gallop on Pete and this afternoon asked Papa to ride Pete with her so they could gallop around the pasture and "herd the cows"! Of course, it didn't take much convincing before Papa had Pete all saddled up and they were galloping around! The faster the better for Marlee! Pete even got a little feisty when Papa went to get off and his boot got caught...this spooked Pete and he took Marlee who was still on him for a wild ride! She was such a brave girl and held on to the horn of the saddle as Pete fastly went around and around. When he stopped, Marlee caught her breath and said, "Wow, that was a fun trick Pete just did with me"! LOL! A "dream come true" afternoon as Marlee called it, galloping on her horse with Papa. I love it! And Karsyn loved petting Pete, feeding him treats, and watching him as Marlee rode him!
Haha I bet Mar went nuts when Pete spooked! However I bet mama held her breath just a little!!
ReplyDelete