Monday afternoon, Marlee started coming down with a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad stomach virus and by Monday evening she had it full fledge. She had all the yucky stuff that goes along with the stomach bug, and high fever, and vomited for over 48 hours! It has been awful! I wanted to be sick for her so many times because she was so pitiful and I know how bad it hurts an adult to throw up, much less a little two year old who throws up over 25 times! All she has done is lay in the bed. Her baby ducks miss her so much I know because she has not even been out to see them she has been so sick. :( She is still feeling yucky now and she has had it for 7 days! Daddy has caught the virus as well and Mama is not feeling 100%. I made Marlee go outside today to just get her out of the house which we have been stuck in for 7 days now and thought that maybe a little swingin' would make her feel better. It made her smile a little bit but wore her out. She is just so weak from this nasty ole bug! I am ready to have my energetic, always smiling, happy, healthy girl back for sure! We were sad that she had to miss dance and Landree's party this weekend and are definitely ready to get out and about this week once she gets to feeling 100% better as well as get Daddy feeling better himself.
Poor poor mar mar! Hope she continues to get better. Stay well momma. Xoxo!!!
ReplyDelete