The Brooker Family

1/21/2012

Matt, Summer, and Baby Boy Laye's Diaper Shower

Tonight, we showered Matt and Summer with diapers, wipes, and books for Baby Boy Laye (no name yet).  The shower was at Jordan and Chris' house and it was a lovely evening for some backyard fun and fellowship.  Marlee stayed with GiGi and Papa while we were at the shower for 2 hours and 56 minutes (haha)...you know me, I don't leave my baby girl for long at all.  She had a blast with GiGi and Papa.  I could tell this by all the pictures my mom sent me while we were gone. I asked mom to send me pictures of Marlee and she did...I loved them all! We can't wait to meet baby boy Laye...I know he is going to be a cutie just like his big sister Emerson!
GiGi and Marlee
Papa and Marlee playing "kitchen"

Once, I get some pictures from the shower I will post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment