Bear and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary today on November 22, 2011 and we just arrived back from a fun anniversary getaway! Each year we go on a trip to celebrate our anniversary and we alternate who plans the trip. Well, this year it was my turn to plan the getaway. I decided we would go down to Captiva Island to South Seas Resort. We had never been there before, so we were both excited to go. It was special to take Marlee with us to celebrate our anniversary too. We stayed busy the whole time on this trip because South Seas Resort has so many activities to offer. I would definitely recommend it, especially for people with kids. We played in the fun pools, spent lots of time at the beach, went bike riding, shopping, walked around looking at all the big yachts, ate very good, and enjoyed just being together as our special family of three. I have lots of pictures from our trip...enjoy :) Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband...it has been an amazing 3 years and cheers to many more years together!

When we arrived in Captiva, we had lunch at RC Otter's...it was very yummy!
Marlee loved cooling off in the pool!
Daddy and Marlee swimming together :)
What Marlee thought of the helmet she had to wear on the bike :(
Marlee figured out quickly how to take her helmet off and once it was off, she enjoyed her bike ride. :)
Marlee loved sliding down the slide :)
Marlee loved playing with the beach sand.
My loves watching the sunset! I love this picture of them! :)
I caught her...eating sand!!!
Our Anniversary dinner at The Bubble Room...YUMMY!!! :)
Marlee always sits in a restaurant high chair like this...one leg in and one leg out :)
Marlee is like her Mommy and Daddy and likes red velvet cake!
Marlee loved crawling on the beach!
We had lunch at The Island Cow before heading home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment